Enquanto procurava pela versão da Adobe Creative Suite 4 localizada para o idioma português, o leitor Elias Minasi descobriu algo muito interessante. Agora, todos nós somos europeus, segundo a página com perguntas mais freqüentes sobre o Photoshop CS4 Extended:
Dentro do tópico “Trial Information”, confira a seguinte pergunta:
Under what circumstances would I need to uninstall or reinstall the trial product(s) when converting my trial?
Creative Suite 4 products have multiple language versions available in the same software version. When you are converting your trial, the serial number’s language must match the installed language of the application in order for it to be accepted in the serialization screen.
If you purchased a product in a language other than the language of your trial, but the language of your purchased product is part of the same set of languages included in your trial version, you can simply go back to the original installer (whether DVD or Electronic Software Delivery), install the correct language, and then enter your serial number.
However, if you purchased a product in a language that is not contained in the language sets in your trial software, then you will need to locate the installer for that language set to install the correct language from your purchased software. The following is a list of the languages included in each language set:
- Americas: English, French Canadian, International English, Spanish
- Japan: International English, Japanese
- Continental Europe: Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, International English, Italian, Spanish
- Asia: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, International English, Korean
- Nordics: Danish, Finnish, International English, Norwegian, Swedish
- Eastern Europe: Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian
O destaque em amarelo foi dado por mim. 😉