A Apple abriu recentemente oportunidades de emprego diversas, uma delas em São Paulo e três nos Estados Unidos, que podem apontar para novidades em futuras gerações do iPhone.
Recém-afiliada ao Monster Brasil, a Apple Inc. tem uma vaga para controlador da América Latina sediado em São Paulo (SP). O anúncio é todo em inglês, visto que ser fluente no idioma é um pré-requisito para o cargo.
Descrição do Cargo
There’s the typical job. Punch in, push paper, punch out, repeat. Then there’s a career at Apple. Where you’re encouraged to defy routine. To explore the far reaches of the possible. To travel uncharted paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because around here, changing the world just comes with the job description.
We are committed to diversity. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Is the key Business Partner to the Latin General Manager. This includes providing insight into the business, proactively giving guidance in financial and operational matters, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Is responsible for Unit, Revenue and Margin as well as Operating Expense plans and forecasts for the Latin Channel and iPhone business.
- Visits channel partners on a regular basis to review business plans and offers advice on how to improve their financial performance to better support Apple’s business.
- Ensure SOX compliance and establish a system of internal control to detect ethics issues that may arise. Be an example of Apple’s high ethical standards.
- Responsible Accounting, Financial Reporting, Statutory and Tax compliance for the entities under their jurisdiction.
- Establishes a Financial Management system to be used by the Latin GM and their staff. The system monitors performance against plans and clearly identifies issues in ways that are actionable.
- Manages Cost of Sales and Contribution Margin so that proper investments are made and profitability targets are met.
- Actively manages channel partner credit for the region in tandem with Cupertino.
- Leverages Shared Service Centers by moving processing tasks to the centers.
- Manage a team of people that support the planning and analysis of Apple’s business.
- Experience with establishing in-Country manufacturing facilities would be an asset.
- Typically has worked with large US multinational or a technology company. Is used to managing fast growing dynamic businesses.
- Has solid analytical skills and experience with being a business partner with Sales organizations that do channel, On-Line and retail businesses.
- Can operate effectively in a global finance sales organization and maintain relationships remotely.
- A team player that can work collaboratively with other functional areas such as Legal, Operations and Marketing.
- Is independent, innovative, passionate and can deal with ambiguity.
- At least 12-15 years of related experience.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or an MBA.
- Strong communications skills in Spanish, Portuguese and English are mandatory.
Na Apple dos EUA, reporta o AppleInsider, três novas vagas estão relacionadas ao iPhone: engenheiro de aplicativos, desenvolvedor de interfaces para aplicativos de mídia e desenvolvedor de aplicativos de foto e câmera. Curiosamente, todas elas requerem que a pessoa tenha experiência com códigos otimizados para processadores de múltiplos núcleos, aumentando a possibilidade de vermos um iPhone multi-core em breve.
[Dica do Rodrigo Samuel, obrigado!]