No começo de agosto, divulgamos que a Apple Brasil estava com uma vaga de emprego em aberto para um estagiário de Direito em São Paulo, cargo este que evidentemente já foi ocupado desde então. Aos que não se identificaram com a função e/ou perderam a oportunidade, trazemos aqui mais uma dica relacionada. 🙂
Foi aberta há alguns dias uma nova vaga para São Paulo (SP), de código 4497334. A posição é integral (full time), se chama “iPhone Program Manager/Trainer” e é para uma espécie de gerente do programa de treinamento para iPhone no Brasil — alguém que provavelmente terá contato direto com as operadoras parceiras da firma de Cupertino não só no Brasil, mas em toda a América do Sul.
Como o cargo requer que o candidato tenha “comunicação verbal e escrita excelente” em português, inglês e espanhol, segue a sua descrição na íntegra:
Job Summary: Responsible for supporting and managing iPhone Training Program across Brasil and South America. Responsibilities will include working with all carrier partners that sell iPhone to implement and design training programs. Individual will work with the Apple Sales Teams on planning and training retail channel partner personnel on selling iPhone . The individual will work to insure that the highest levels of customer service, satisfaction, and integrity are being delivered on a continual basis.
- Partner with Carriers and Regional sales teams to to assess training needs and make recommendations on appropriate solutions for carrier wide training solutions.
- Establish and maintain an outstanding relationship with Apple Sales Teams and Carrier Training Management.
- Prepare and participate in quarterly training review meetings with Carrier Training Teams.
- Assist with the development of training materials, particularly in the areas of hands-on labs, interactive role-plays, and in-store strategies.
- Partner with course developers to provide input on defining instructional objectives and customizing training materials as needed to meet the needs of the intended audience and the business.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Carrier Training teams in retail stores and Enterprise sales.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of course materials, and Apple Products and Solutions and deliver courses in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, plus 3-5 years work experience in retail training or retail sales, preferred experience in Wireless industry.
- Working knowledge of Wireless industry.
- Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of retail sales associates and management.
- Excellent presentation, classroom delivery and management skills.
- Superior Project Management Skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed in a home office environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and embrace change enthusiastically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Extraordinary customer experience commitment.
- Planning, organization, and implementation skills.
- Flexibility in a dynamic retail environment.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Highly motivated to achieve.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust.
Measurements for Success:
- Level of training adoption within the carrier sales teams.
- Level of interaction with Carrier Training teams and Apple Sales Teams.
- Level of retail recommendation rates.
Boa sorte aos interessados! 😉
[Dica do Marcelo Ribeiro de Melo, muito obrigado!]